Marcia and Sherry have years of experience inspiring, motivating and engaging guests at conventions, meetings and events. Lead to Inspire’s custom presentations are tailored for each event, targeting attendees and your goals. Learn more about some of their presentation topics and past events below.
If you’re looking for something a little different, reach out, we’re happy to talk through your vision and how we can help you accomplish it, just contact us!
- Adapting a 2% Mindset – Living Outside your Comfort Zone
- Living and Working with Intention – Making an Impact
- Manifest your Future
- Building your Professional Brand
- Champions Eat Feedback for Breakfast
- How to Have Difficult Conversations, that are Productive
- How to Effectively Engage, Motivate and Inspire Others
- An Experience Clients Remember – 10 Ways to WOW!
- Teamwork - Better Together
Feature Event Portfolio
- SME Women in Business
- SD Bankers Association
- Nebraska HFMA Annual Conference
- South Dakota HFMA Annual Conference
- TSP Annual Conference
- TAK Annual Meeting
- AAA Collections Conference
- National OnDemand Annual Summit
- SDHIMSS Spring HIT Forum
- Novo Nordisk Leadership Meeting
- Good Samaritan Society Annual Operations Conference
- NSN Resources Summit
- Coalition on Aging Spring Educational Conference
- Sioux Falls BPW (Business and Professional Women) Business Series
- AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders) Conference
"Working alongside Sherry and Marcia in the planning stages for their own event, but also at one of our client retreats was such a pleasure! Their passion for all that they do is contagious and their energy is electrifying each time that they take the stage. They put countless hours behind the scenes to carefully craft an experience with attendees which features hands-on tools to bring their sessions to life! This dynamic duo will always be on the top of my list for upcoming events!"
- Addie Graham-Kramer, The Event Company Founder + Chief Executive Officer
“I’ve had the pleasure to attend one of Sherry and Marcia’s retreats, and also to hire them for an event I was planning. In both cases, and through very different lenses, they were wonderful! As a participant, I felt very engaged in the various sessions they led us through. They elicited audience participation, allowed us time to work through the various tasks we had and guided discussions and thought processes towards the end goal. From the hiring side, they make the whole process very easy, and are very professional to work with at all stages. The passion they have for what they do is wonderful!”
- Micki Lundin, Avera Health Director of Community Partnerships
"We had Lead to Inspire in to help us kickoff 2017 during our Annual Managers Summit Meeting. With over 50 leaders present, let's just say their leadership training was a huge hit and added a ton of value! Not only was it educational, they made it super entertaining and everyone involved laughed and had fun! Thanks a ton Marcia and Sherry!"
- Micah Mauney, TAK Communications CEO
"Lead to Inspire more than lives up to its name! As part of a not-for-profit Healthcare Leadership Organization programming committee we were looking for a resource to provide personal and professional development as part of a Women’s Leadership Conference. In evaluating options, we had the chance to meet with Lead to Inspire, not only were we impressed by their mission, vision, and options for training we were able to work with them to develop a theme that was woven throughout the event.
Lead to Inspire kicked off the event and set a tone that energized the attendees. The topics and insight provided by Lead to Inspire as the kickoff to our time together were referenced and reinforced throughout the event. We look forward to working with the Lead to Inspire team again in the future."
- Shelly Soupir, Nebraska HFMA Chapter President Elect